2010-08-31

SGN Classifieds

Yesterday I checked out a couple sites advertised in the back of Shotgun News.  One was by Battle Arms Development, featuring their "BAD-ASS" ambidextrous safety selector.  Pretty sweet, there's just the matter of $60.  The other ad was by Kitanica, the copy of which advertised tactical clothing made in the USA.  Of course I had to look.  They have the most bad-ass cargo pants I've ever seen, the PNT X.A.  $160 is pretty spendy for a pair, but high-end brand-name jeans can go for close to that, and they're certainly less functional.  (The downside is that they only come in inseam 34, but at least the pant cuffs have drawstrings.)  I'm contemplating trying out a set for potential use in my upcoming training.  In searching for reviews of Kitanica gear, I found the Tactical Pants Blog, which does reviews of this sort of thing.  Perhaps I'll try out a couple less expensive pairs of pants as well.

No comments: