2010-08-30

AR-15 Lower Manufacturers

You know, I could've sworn that I saved the link, I think it was on Arfcom, showing the various lower brands with their actual manufacturers.  For some reason, I can't find it in my links.  So here's another list I found:

Lewis Machine & Tool
  • LMT
  • Lauer
  • DS Arms
  • PWA
  • Eagle
  • Armalite
  • Knights Armament
  • Barrett
Continental Machine Tool
  • Stag
  • Rock River Arms
  • High Standard
  • Noveske
  • Century (New)
  • Global Tactical
  • CLE
  • S&W
  • MGI
  • Wilson Tactical
  • Grenadier Precision
  • Colt
LAR Manufacturing
  • LAR
  • Bushmaster
  • Ameetec
  • DPMS
  • CMMG
  • Double Star
  • Fulton Armory
  • Spike's Tactical
JVP
  • Double Star
  • LRB
  • Charles Daly
Mega Machine Shop
  • Mega
  • GSE
  • Dalphon
  • POF
  • Alexander Arms
Olympic
  • Olympic
  • SGW
  • Tromix
  • Palmetto
  • Dalphon
  • Frankford
  • Century (Old)
Sun Devil
  • Sun Devil forged billet receivers
Superior
  • Superior Arms
  • Lauer (New)

Aero Precision
  • Aero Precision

No comments: