2005-03-29

News.com Post(s)

In a fit of annoying geekiness, I posted this on a News.com article on the PSP:
Camping out overnight is pretty dedicated. Still, the truly hard-core U.S. game fanatics would've pre-ordered their PSP from Japan and taken the long flight across the Pacific to pick it up when it was released three months ago (Dec 16)! The even more insanely hard-core would've been at the Tokyo Game Show in September 2004 just so they could play one before anyone else. ;)

Check out the "official Playstation showroom" in Ginza: http://www.playstation.jp/cmc/ginza/

In the past I also posted a comment regarding the stupids who think that saying whatever they want in a blog is a right. Bah. Looks like some dumbass posted an idiotic reply to my comment, which I'll have to address at some point. Obviously he doesn't know what he's talking about—the Declaration of Independence basically supports my statement, and the Constitution itself mentions nothing about rights. The Amendments that are the Bill of Rights do. Although it's pointless to argue with idiots, when I ego-surf that link is near the top so I need to retort for posterity.

No comments: