2011-12-24

Diamond Gusset Jeans

Recently I read that Levi's supports anti-gun organizations and has such a policy.  Ah well, 501s fit like shit if you have testicles (I've tried them on multiple times and they always crunch my kiwis).  I used to wear their carpenter jeans because the fit was better in the crotch and have extra pockets.  However, their quality control went to hell and I had a number of them wear out in the back pocket--and I put my wallet in my front pocket.  Now I rather like Vertx tactical pants, except they're owned by Berkshire Hathaway....

Anyway, one forum thread had a link to Diamond Gusset, which has a gusseted crotch and apparently isn't anti-gun.  Looks to be worth trying.  Motorcycle riders might appreciate their jeans with kevlar to prevent road rash.

A bit of editorializing: anti-gun people are one of three things: ignorant, stupid, or evil, and none of those characteristics are good.

No comments: