2010-12-08

HK. Because you suck. And we hate you.

Larry Correia is a funny guy.  Mention of the HK rant has crossed my screen before, but I'd never read the whole thing.  It's hilarious!  I say that as a guy who likes his HK91 clone.  I'd dearly love to get an MP5 submachinegun or even a G3, but I'm a civilian and I'm too poor.  I'd even like to get a real semi-auto 91, but for 3 grand, it's probably more practical to get an M1A and some training.  I'm also pissed off about their piston AR-15 that doesn't take standard lowers.  Ah, HK does have an Apple-like aura about them, except they're not as ergonomic.

As an aside, you can tell a real HK fanboy from a poseur because the former knows how to pronounce 'Koch' in English (it's 'Coke', as is Koch Industries).  I'm kind of a fanboy, but I'm also a realist.

No comments: