2009-11-12

Animal Rights Idiots

While searching for close-ups of an NRA-published print, I came across some schmuck's blog post about some NRA brochure that was supposedly leaked. So I left a pointed comment, linked here for posterity.

I absolutely believe that the PETA terrorists who threatened the families of scientists who use animals in lab experiments should be snuffed out. What's more important, people or lesser creatures? So they're for baby-murder and against killing lab rats, what kind of fucked up logic is that?! And it was funny and sad how PETA issued a statement when Obama killed a fly on camera. I mean, what the fuck?! By now Obama must be starting to see all the looney tunes who voted for him crawling out of the woodwork.

Animal rights? Shit, they can have rights when they get together and draft themselves a fuckin' constitutional government.

Ok, so the above was somewhat facetious—I don't favor killing things unnecessarily, pro-gun though I may be. (If it's not a pest and you shoot it, eat it.) But still, PETA and their ilk are a bunch of psychopaths who don't have anything better to do with their lives.

No comments: