2009-10-28

Bohica

Just when I was thinking about ordering a FAR-50 from Bohica Arms, I noticed that the website no longer listed Primal Rights on the front page as the official accessories store. So I found on the Primal Rights' forum that they'd had a falling out with Bohica. The thing that bugs me is that Bohica isn't shipping orders to PR even though they were already paid for. It sucks to screw one's customers over—even though they bought through PR, they were buying Bohica products.

I'd thought about getting an ALS, and right before I pulled the trigger on it, news of two kabooms showed up in the news. The way ALS isn't coming clean on the circumstances of the "safety recall" kind of rubs me the wrong way.

The one left that I'd be interested in is the Ferret-50, mostly because people are winning competitions with them. It's spendy and not very attractive, though. Or I could go ahead and try ordering the FAR-50, since at least that didn't involve a safety issue. Fuck, why do things have to be so difficult?

No comments: