2007-12-17

Comment on CNN Blurb to Ron Paul Donations

I posted a comment on the article, since I couldn't leave some asshole troll's comment alone.
To Robert of Pensacola, those comments are misguided and factually inaccurate. Dr. Paul's core base are middle-class individuals, not rich special interests, unlike donors to major campaigns who can afford to dump the maximum $2300 into their candidates' coffers. (Check FundRace for details.)

I'm a middle-class working stiff who's sick of government bloat and incompetence, and I've donated what I can. There are plenty of people like me who support Dr. Paul. Don't talk about things you don't know about or understand.

Furthermore, I've been a registered Republican for as long as I've been able to vote, and I'm disgusted with the current crop of "Republicans" who are closer to neo-cons than Republican. Dr. Paul's as close to a classical Republican as I've seen.

Vote Ron Paul!

No comments: