2006-09-02

Akiba Links

Some links I accumulated whilst in Akiba last Sunday. Ironically, I scrawled them down on an old-fashioned piece of paper. With a pencil (although a mechanical one).

武器屋: I saw an ad in the station for this place. Didn't go there, because I had to hit Eichigoya. Guns over blades. Anyway, that's apparently the bricks 'n' mortar shop for ヴァイスブラウレジデンツ, the online shop.

Targa: At Asobit City I found this tank model that I wanted. They wouldn't sell individual boxes, and later I found out why: there are seven boxes to build one model, and there are two color variations in the carton of 14. Well...it's a little spendy for a plastic tank.

BrightonNET: Checking out iPod accessories, BrightonNET's stuff seems to be some of the best, such as this aluminum jacket for the Shuffle and Japanese-style cloth (wa-gara) cases.

Abee: At some computer store in Akiba I was checking out cases. Most of them sucked, but Abee's were somewhat interesting. Not as cool as Soldam's, but given Soldam's recent financial issues, I have to be checking out alternatives. There's an English version of the site as well.

No comments: