2006-02-12

Katy's Gossip Links

Ok, so I was talking to Katy online about random stuff, and suddenly she sends me this incredibly twisted link to a Flash game about Lee Tamahori. The game is really twisted, but I had to go look up wtf Lee Tamahori was. I ended up on this site called The Superficial, which is some wacky celeb gossip site. Katy knew it, and then started sending me links to all these other gossip blogs: IDon'tLikeYouInThatWay.com, The Awful Truth (Blind Vice), and Dlisted. I didn't know she read this stuff. I thought she was a serious PhD student. And now my brain is reeling from nasty pictures of celebs I used to think were hot, like Teri Hatcher (think Tango & Cash, ok?). Good Lord, what has this society come to? But...but...here's Jessica Alba topless sunbathing? Yowza.

No comments: